Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Update on ActiveLink

I am loving this ActiveLink! It monitors all my movement. You can choose where you want it placed. This is what the daily view looks like:

Made my 100% by my lunch break at work! Which is the 10 o'clock hour. I got off at 1 and sat and did some paperwork and then went to the mall so it shot up some more. That's all the activity I did yesterday but just moving more really adds up!

This is what the weekly view looks like:
Thursday & Sunday were my days off this week. Clearly I need to get my ass up and move on those days. On Easter Sunday. O-M-Gawd. I went ape shit on some garlic & artichoke dip and some M&M's....not together of course. I went over to Nicolas's house with good intentions, I ate a little before I got there so that I wasn't super hungry and arrived at noon and chewed a lot of gum. I stayed clear of the chips & dip for as long as possible. I brought my water cup with me and had 4 things of water before lunch was served, around 3:30. I wasn't expecting to eat that late so I nibbled on some chips and that delicious dip and by nibbled...I mean devoured! 

I feel like I did pretty good with lunch because I filled half my plate with salad and carrots and only had 1 roll...which for me is a BIG deal because I love me some bread. & then came dessert O.O. So Easter wasn't great for me. I'm certain I gained back the 3 lbs I lost last week. Lesson learned! Just got to get back on the horse and keep going! 
How was your Easter? Did you rock it or did you fall off your horse too? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment